Sun damage is one of the main causes of premature ageing of the skin. Until recently the main aim of sunscreens was to protect the skin against dangerous UV radiation. However, it has now been proven scientifically that UV rays are not the only danger-causing rays from the sun, but also infrared light causing antioxidant damage. Sun damage is seen to be a cumulative process and the more you are exposed to these damaging rays, the more severe the damage will be.
Sun protection should form a part of your daily skincare routine from a young age already. No matter how much damage you have already accumulated, or whatever your age, it is never too late to start implementing sunscreen as part of a good anti-ageing skincare routine.
- Extended Protection – UVA, UVB, HEV and IR-A.
- Perfect for face and body
- Low irritancy
- Protection against solar UV radiation
- Remains the first-line primary option for photoprotection.
- Directly protects the skin against the damage induced by high energy photons.
- Effective against the erythema and other deleterious effects caused by the sun.
There are no reviews yet.