Payment, Delivery & Refund Terms
You will be prompted to make payment by one of the following methods:
- Credit & Cheque Card– Visa and Mastercard payments are securely processed via PayFast.
- Store Cards – You can use the following cards to make a secure payment via payfast: RCS, Game, Makro, Builders, Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Keedo, Poetry, Thread & Miller, VIP, Coricraft, NWJ, CTM, Contempo, and Supa Quick.
- Masterpass App– You can scan the barcode in your Masterpass App to complete your payment via PayFast or open it in the app.
- SnapScan App – You can scan the barcode in your SnapScan App to complete your payment via PayFast or open it in the app.
- Zapper App – You can scan the barcode in your Zapper App to complete your payment via PayFast or open it in the app.
- You will be asked to enter the promo code you have received either via email or on social media advertising before payment. Entering this promo code will deduct the discounted amount from your total order before payment is processed.
- Delivery Fee: As delivery is done via a 3rd party courier service nationwide, a flat fee of R125.00 will be charged for each order placed.
- Free Delivery:All orders over R850.00 and more will receive free delivery nationwide.
- Orders will be delivered to the destination provided upon check out. We do not do postal deliveries.
- Delivery times: Delivery will take 6 – 10 working days if all items are in stock. You will be informed via email of any possible delays in the estimated delivery timeline. Please ensure that you provide us with the correct email address 😊.
- International Shipment: We currently do not ship internationally.
- Product refunds:We regret to offer refunds on any products purchased from our online store, as products are signed & personalised for each customer.
- Damaged products:Any damages or breakages of goods within transit from our premises to your specified address, will only be refunded upon proof of breakage. This is done via taking a photograph and sending us an email or not accepting delivery of the damaged parcel. In order for your refund to be accepted you need to provide us with proof within 24 hours of receiving your goods. Thereafter we will not be held liable for any damage/breakages of your goods.